Hello hungry readers! I have a sweet, but HEALTHY dessert for you all today! If you are a fan of peaches, you are going to love this one. This peach crumble tastes great on its own or you can pair it with a scoop of your favorite Halo Top flavor ice cream. This is a great dessert for those of you craving something sweet, but who are also looking to eat clean.
3/4 cup of old fashioned oats
1/4 cup whole wheat four
1 tsp of ground cinnamon
2 tbsp of honey
1 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil
2 tbsp of wheat flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Peel and chop up the peaches. This part is going to get a little messy so be sure to have a clean workspace.
3. Spray square pan or bread pan with non-stick spray.
4. In a medium-sized bowl mix in the oats, 1/4 cup of wheat flour, and cinnamon. Once the ingredients are mixed in well, make a “well” in the center of the mix. This is to pour in the wet ingredients.
5. Pour the butter and honey into the “well,” then mix the ingredients together.
6. In a larger bowl pour in the chopped peaches and rest of the wheat flour. Stir well until all peach pieces are coated entirely.
7. Pour the peach filling into the pan, making sure it is spread evenly. Proceed to pour the topping over the peach filling. Even out the topping.
8. Place pan in the oven for 45 minutes.
9. Time to eat! It tastes best if served warm 🙂