Hello my sweet readers! The other day I made these incredibly tasty white chocolate lemon cake cookies. They didn’t even last a day in my apartment because of good they were. Not only were they delicious on their own, but tasted great when dipped in coffee too! They were super simple to make and so yummy. It only took four ingredients and six simple steps!
Have fun baking and let me know if you tried out my simple lemon cake cookie recipe!
1 Box of Perfectly Moist Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
1 Bag Of White Baking Morsels
1/2 Cup Of Vegetable Oil
1. Grab a bowl and pour in the eggs and vegetable oil. Stir those up well with a whisk or a mixer.
2. Add in the entire box of cake mix. Stir until it is well mixed.
3. Sprinkle white chocolate morsels into mix. Begin to whisk the added elements in well.
4. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and place the bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 350°
6. After the hour is up, roll dough into balls, and place them on a baking sheet. Bake them in the oven for 8 minutes and you’ve delicious lemon cookies!